Do you wish to improve productivity and streamline training?
Are your patients able to view images and results in high definition?
Is the overall patient experience at your facility enhanced by your media?
Hospitals, Assisted Living Facilities and Medical Offices often have specialized audio/visual requirements. A/V Systems are often installed in lobbies, auditoriums, training and conference rooms, boardrooms, Emergency Rooms and Medical Simulation Laboratories. CSAV Systems can help to design and install products that will help your business run smoothly and efficiently.
Solutions We Offer for Healthcare Spaces
- Audio Visual Systems for Conference and Training Rooms
- Videoconferencing and Teleconferencing Systems
- Large Screen Projection Systems
- Ceiling Mounted Projectors
- Motorized Shades
- Background Music
- Paging & Intercom Systems
- Interactive Digital Signage
- Wireless Control Systems
- LED/LCD Video Display Panels
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Audio Visual Systems for Conference and Training Rooms: Conference and training rooms in all variations of medical facilities and hospitals need to be well equipped with quality audio and video technology to give proper training and hold efficient staff meetings
- Videoconferencing and Teleconferencing Systems: Allow all medical staff personnel to be able to see and and speak with other important staff members who are at different locations
- Large Screen Projection Systems: Whether it be for presenting patients with a fun movie to watch, or presenting new information during a staff meeting, a large screen projection system has the ability to transform your facility
- Ceiling Mounted Projectors: Be able to provide entertainment for patients and their families, or give staff an opportunity to train/present information to colleagues with ceiling mounted projectors
- Motorized Shades: Control shades and adjust the lighting in patient rooms, or other rooms throughout your medical facility with touch-control panels or a remote
- Background Music: Enable music to play throughout specified areas in your healthcare facility by installing a custom designed sound system
- Paging & Intercom Systems: Make sure all of the staff in your medical facility is able to quickly and efficiently get into contact with one another
- Interactive Digital Signage: Give patients, visitors, and medical staff a new visual way to access and interact with pertinent information in a specified area of a medical building
- Wireless Control Systems: A healthcare facility has a lot of different audio and video technology throughout the building; make using integrated audio and video systems easier to use with a wireless control system
- LED/LCD Video Display Panels: Provide entertainment on high-quality video display panels that meets the needs of your facility in specified procedure rooms, lobbies, and patient rooms
- Video Surveillance Systems: Protect patients, staff, and medical equipment by helping your security team keep a sharp eye on everything with up-to-date video surveillance cameras and video surveillance systems
Hospitals, nursing homes/assisted living facilities, and all other types of medical offices and healthcare facilities are essential to taking care of people who live in the surrounding areas. CSAV Systems is here to help your medical facility run as smoothly as possible.
Give us a call today at 732-577-0077 to receive a FREE analysis of your current system.