Commercial Sound and Video Systems
Published: Mar 07, 2022

Why Live Streaming is Essential in 2022

Are you live streaming within your business? Live streaming is a popular way to engage with your current and potential customers. This allows your consumers to interact with you in real-time while having a quick understanding of the product and getting their questions answered instantly. Live streaming is one of the best ways to introduce your new products to audiences and boost sales. 

Installing live-streaming equipment allows your business to broadcast live events. By showing what is happening at the event in real-time, you can make your audience feel like they are physically in attendance. Companies can also use live broadcasts to enhance and maximize direct communication with customers and community partners. Live streaming an event allows you to reach and interact with more people across the world.

Live Streaming for Businesses

Businesses are shifting from onsite to remote and hybrid designs. We believe that companies will start using live streaming in the following ways: 

  • Hosting interviews with job applicants
  • Onboarding new employees
  • Providing training for employees
  • Holding company meetings
  • Daily communication with each other 
  • Remotely managing employees and teams

Many companies are integrating live-streaming within their solutions to host live:

  • Shopping / E-commerce
  • Sporting events
  • Concerts

Everyone from small businesses, entrepreneurs, and content creators will benefit from live streaming to engage their respective communities and audiences. Live content accounts for almost a quarter of today’s global viewing time; over 23% of global viewing time is spent watching live content; the other 77% goes to on-demand content. E-commerce live streaming will be on the rise in 2022. Live shopping is already transforming the consumer experience. Brand and retail spaces partner with influencers, who help their audiences discover, review, and purchase products, all within the same live session.

If you’re looking to make your streams look professional in 2022, you need an intuitive streaming system that makes it easy to get professional-looking streams every time you go live. Livestreaming can ultimately increase your reach and allow your members and audience to feel truly present and connected to your message. These solutions can serve as a great resource in times of crisis and can meet the sick and homebound members of your audience, right in the comfort of their own home.

CSAV System’s team is here to set-up and train you on the right live streaming platform for your facility, whether it is through social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram or integrated within your website or within your studio production. Our team works with you to provide value engineering to ensure a proper investment for your long-term Live Streaming Solutions.

CSAV Systems is an AV company that has grown to be a leader in the professional sound, video, and teleconferencing industry providing A/V solutions in New York, New Jersey, and other states. CSAV Systems offers clients excellent audio-visual services, quality equipment, expert workmanship, and the long-term support they deserve. Call us at 732-577-0077 or send us an email at [email protected] for more information and to make an appointment for a Free Systems Analysis.

Tagged with:

Category(s): A/V Systems

CSAV Systems