Is visual technology enhancing your workflow?
Has video media impacted employee productivity?
CSAV Systems can help custom design an a/v system to best fit your company’s needs. By incorporating state-of-the-art technology that CSAV Systems has to offer, you can help your employees reach their full potential and increase productivity.
Solutions We Offer Industrial Spaces
- Audio Visual Systems for Conference and Training Rooms
- Videoconferencing & Teleconferencing Systems
- Large Screen Projection Systems
- Ceiling Mounted Projectors
- Motorized Shades
- Background Music
- Paging Systems
- Interactive Digital Signage
- Wireless Control Systems
- LED Video Display Panels
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Audio Visual Systems for Conference and Training Rooms: Give your staff the ability to conduct training classes and have a variety of business meetings by making sure your facility has an audio and video system that is specified to your needs
- Videoconferencing & Teleconferencing Systems: Hold face-to-face conference meetings with clients in far away locations, or with staff members who may be out of town on business
- Large Screen Projection Systems: Make presentations, brainstorming sessions, client meetings, and displaying important daily information to your staff in a way that is easy for everyone to see
- Ceiling Mounted Projectors: Bring your presentations to life by using a projector and save space by having your quality projector mounted to the ceiling
- Motorized Shades: Control lighting in your facility by placing motorized shades that can be controlled by a touch panel
- Background Music: Play music throughout your entire building or in designated areas with a quality sound system
- Paging Systems: Enable your employees to be able to reach each other as easy as possible by having the right paging system
- Interactive Digital Signage: Give your employees a new way to access and interact with information by showing pictures or videos where they can touch to learn more; make signing into work as easy as clicking and logging in that day
- Wireless Control Systems: Make accessing/using all of the integrated audio and video technology in your industrial building as simple as can be by having wireless control systems
- LED Video Display Panels: Post work orders that need to go out, employee schedules, and meeting times and locations that are going on that day to your employees on quality LED screen throughout your industrial facility
- Video Surveillance Systems: Help security in your industrial facility make sure your equipment, staff, and products remain safe by having the right video surveillance system for the construct of your building
Running an industrial complex is no easy task. CSAV Systems is here to help you keep your business running as smoothly as possible with a custom design-build audio and video system that is created specifically for business. Audio and Video technology is very useful for an industrial facility when it is properly integrated.
Give us a call at 732-577-0077 or contact us for a Free Systems Analysis