Think back on the last time you sat in a large space, like an auditorium or conference room.
Were you able to enjoy the speaker or music loud & clear? Were there any disrupting echoes?
Every room will have a multitude of different challenges. Most of the time, the problems revolve around the same issues: acoustics. Acoustical treatments can help to eliminate those echoes, reverberations or other acoustical issues. CSAV Systems has products that can solve these acoustical problems such as acoustic diffusion, acoustical absorbtion, sound barriers, isolation platforms and complete room treatment systems for commercial facilities. We can also custom design build systems for sound control and sound dampening if your business/facility is in need of it. Let the sound professionals at CSAV Systems show you the right way to eliminate your acoustic problems, and give you the sound that you have always been looking for.
Acoustical Treatment Applications
- Banquet Halls
- Health & Fitness Facilities
- Conference Rooms
- Recording/Mixing Studios
Acoustical Treatment Breakdown
- Acoustic Diffusion (Diffusor): Acoustic Diffusion can be used in your facility to help reduce echos and does not remove sound energy from the space
- Acoustical Absorption: Use acoustical absorption, or sound absorption, to intake the extra sound waves that travel throughout a room and make speech easy, clear, and concise to hear
- Sound Barriers: Install sound barriers to cancel out loud noises from pieces of equipment in your industrial facility
- Isolation Platforms: Help diminish structural vibrations in a room by using isolation platforms
Being able to hear spoken word and music clear and crisp is very important to many different business for their own specific reasons. Recording and mixing studios need to have the right acoustics in order to get the right sound for the music that they are recording. Conference rooms and Theaters need acoustical treatments to make sure that those who have to give presentations, and those who speak/sing on stage are able to be heard clearly by those listening to them without excessive echoing, or disturbances from other sounds.